Imagination knows no bounds
Belated birthday celebration

Tuesday, February 11, 2014 @ 11:02:00 PM | 0 Comment [s]

Back from Taiwan on the 10th which is my birthday and i specially took another day off from work to go out with my best girlfriend .
Thanks again for wanting to throw me a belated birthday celebration .

As the weather in Taiwan was on the average of 10 degrees plus minus, i have to say no to suggestions like river safari and adventure cove .
This girlfriend of mine decided to bring me to the ice exhibition !!!
It's super fun and chilling :)



Our tickets to the ice exhibition :D

The first photo we took . Putting our cameras on timer and hurrying to lie down on the floor .
Luckily no one came in when we are taking this obstructive photo .
Imagine a crowd comes in and all will be jam at the entrance just to wait for us to finish taking our photo .
(Hmmm, that's if they are polite and kind enough)


LOOK !!! EIFFEL TOWER AND BIG BEN !!! 
SO AMAZINGGGGGGGGG ~

My BBG 

Me 

The two of us shivering in the cold trying to take photo with a ice stone lion 


One selfie before i return the coat :X

If you try to snap a photo straight after coming out of the icy icy cold place, this is exactly what happens to your photo .

Off we go next to the 2 degree bar for a nice chilling drink

The cosy cooling bar
(This isn't where we want to be *wink* )

A photo before we proceed 

TADAAA ! The chilling bar ! @-15degrees celsius 

 We ordered one jagerbomb each ! :D

Photo taking session ! 


I love the furry furry furry furry coat !

Everyone loves to experience winter while overseas, donning thick coats and gloves and admiring beautiful landmarks in freezing temperatures . It’s super duper fun .

Now, you don’t even need to fly out of Singapore to see some of the world’s famous landmarks in winter conditions (AT -15 degrees) .

Famous landmarks includes Florida's Walt Disney World Archway, New York's Statue of Liberty, Paris's Eiffel Tower, and even Singapore's Merlion .

2 Degree Ice Art Exhibition
Duration of Ice Art 2013: 20th November 2013 – 15th May 2014
Exhibition Operating Hour : 10 am-10 pm Daily
Ice Bar Operating Hour : 3 pm – 3 am Daily
Location : Sheares Link, Bay Front Avenue

How to get there
By Mrt: The venue is located right next to Bayfront MRT Exit A ( turn right and walk straight )
By Bus: No. 97, 97E, 106, 133, 502, 502A, 518
By Car: Limited parking available.


So what are you waiting for !!! 

I'm totally helping to publicize . Hehehe . Kidding !!!

But tbh, the ice bar is really fun and worth going . Entrance to ice bar is free so you only have to pay for your drink . Just make sure you drink up fast enough or it will turn into an ice blended drink in no time .

Ohhh ! Just don't forget to bring along a pair of gloves if you don't intend to visit the exhibition first as the temperature really will freeze your fingers .


Older Post | Newer Post
This is who i am :D

J I E L I N G
K E R I S S A
채재린
there's nothing wrong with my name.
If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm imperfect, Forever 21 and I'm Lovin' It.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is MY blog so Click here if you hate it.
and SHOO!!!!!;p
TREAT ME GOOD, I'LL TREAT YOU EVEN BETTER !


Navigations!


♥HOME ♥ENTRIES ♥LINKS

♥CHECKLIST ♥RESOLUTION



TagBoard




The Credits!

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : ♥ KERISSA ♥

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!