Imagination knows no bounds
Valentine's day

Saturday, February 15, 2014 @ 10:41:00 PM | 0 Comment [s]

Honestly, valentine's day seems to scary . Been so long since i celebrate so the feeling in my heart is seriously like a rhino anyhow running .

My dear boyfriend made reservations at MBS's The Chocolate Bar . How sweeeeeeeeeet . He kept it a secret even when we are already at MBS . No matter how hard i try to make him tell me, he just wouldn't say anything . Trick and sorcery does not work at all too . I was so curious i thought i'm going to faint but in our colleagues' eyes, he's so romantic and awesome . Such a lovable boyfriend i have !!!

I was so super touched ! Even if he brings me to a normal restaurant in a shopping center, i will also melt . The thought of him making reservations early is sweet enough . I know to many girls out there, it's normal and only right a guy do it but to me, this gesture is a bonus . 

Let the photos do the talking :)

The awesome view from our seats . The only down point would sadly be HAZEEE !



A rose was given to me when we arrived !!! SO HAPPY :D 
Even though i'm not a rose lover, but what is valentine's day without roses right ?







You are indeed the best of the best I've ever met . Let's walk together hand in hand and brave all that is coming our way shall we ?

Thank you for everything that you have done for me . I don't know what i can do in return but i know you will always be there for me and love me for who i am even though sometimes i really feel gdi sour cause of you, but what's there to grumble when your good is so good right? Hehehe .

Please always be healthy and don't fall sick okay :)

I love you baby dear :3




Older Post | Newer Post
This is who i am :D

J I E L I N G
K E R I S S A
채재린
there's nothing wrong with my name.
If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm imperfect, Forever 21 and I'm Lovin' It.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is MY blog so Click here if you hate it.
and SHOO!!!!!;p
TREAT ME GOOD, I'LL TREAT YOU EVEN BETTER !


Navigations!


♥HOME ♥ENTRIES ♥LINKS

♥CHECKLIST ♥RESOLUTION



TagBoard




The Credits!

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : ♥ KERISSA ♥

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!