Imagination knows no bounds
My imperfect boyfriend

Tuesday, March 25, 2014 @ 12:14:00 AM | 0 Comment [s]


Yes . He makes me laugh; kisses my forehead; says he's sorry; makes an effort; holds my hand; works hard and of course attempts to understand me . 

But he too makes me cry ... ...

Hence i can say that no one is perfect in this world .

My boyfriend isn't perfect but he is definitely awesome .


Cause, he makes sure i'm happy after i'm sad . Gives me hugs when he knows i'm feeling down without me saying (actually it's pretty easy to know i'm sad) . He plans outings secretly and surprise me . He loves me for who i really am . He doesn't force me to do something i don't want . He picks out spring onions one by one when my food has them (even when i say it's okay cause there are simply too many) . He gives in to me as long as it's within his means . He gives me all the hugs i want, wherever we are . He gives me kisses when i stick any of my facial feature out to his lips (I do it quite often) . And the list goes on and on and on .

There's this moment just yesterday (Monday 24-03-2014) where he was thinking of going to sleep at 4+ am but decided to stay up awake by watching a movie just to be able to wake me up for work at 6:30 am, knowing that i slept late at 2 am . This is how sweet and how lovely my boyfriend is . He is on leave yet made sure i wake up on time for work . I feel super duper touched ! He actually stayed up despite his sleepiness . His actions really warms my heart very much and the love i have for him deepens .

I've chosen the correct man !


In 5 days, it will be our 8th monthsary . Soon it will be our first anniversary . Feeling so excited yet so scared . I wonder how it will turn out to be and how our lives will be at that time . 

Aishhh ! Instead of blogging on our SEA Aquarium outing, here i am talking about how much i love this guy .

Upcoming blog post will be on our SEA Aquarium outing . We went on last Saturday, 22nd March 2014 .
Keep a look out :D


Last but not least ...

I love you baby 




Older Post | Newer Post
This is who i am :D

J I E L I N G
K E R I S S A
채재린
there's nothing wrong with my name.
If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm imperfect, Forever 21 and I'm Lovin' It.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is MY blog so Click here if you hate it.
and SHOO!!!!!;p
TREAT ME GOOD, I'LL TREAT YOU EVEN BETTER !


Navigations!


♥HOME ♥ENTRIES ♥LINKS

♥CHECKLIST ♥RESOLUTION



TagBoard




The Credits!

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : ♥ KERISSA ♥

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!