Imagination knows no bounds
Sourness plus a little something else

Wednesday, March 19, 2014 @ 11:43:00 PM | 0 Comment [s]

A second blog post on sourness . Never really thought that i will be blogging on this topic again .

I swear i never ever expected you to shout at me for this . Too sudden too unexpected .

Waking you up when you fell asleep during a movie is the only right thing to do . At least that's what i thought but seems like it's not what i thought it should be . You're tired and you fell asleep in the middle of the movie, i should not have wake you up . Now i feel so bad for waking you up repeatedly every time you fell asleep after i woke you . Perhaps, next time i'll do it once only .

After you showed your unhappiness, i know it's too late . I know i should have let you sleep on . I'm so sorry i woke you up but after you shouted at me, i just couldn't hold back my sadness and ... ... pain . Yes, this time i felt pain together with the usual sourness . Managed quite well at keeping my tears in after the movie but the moment you hug me, that's it . Tears started to drip out of my eyes .

Tears; although they come out from my eyes but they are not under my control at all . 

What the heck is wrong with me . Sigh . 

Anyway, i'll be fine hence my dear, please forget about today's incident okay . Don't dwell on it anymore . 


Older Post | Newer Post
This is who i am :D

J I E L I N G
K E R I S S A
채재린
there's nothing wrong with my name.
If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm imperfect, Forever 21 and I'm Lovin' It.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is MY blog so Click here if you hate it.
and SHOO!!!!!;p
TREAT ME GOOD, I'LL TREAT YOU EVEN BETTER !


Navigations!


♥HOME ♥ENTRIES ♥LINKS

♥CHECKLIST ♥RESOLUTION



TagBoard




The Credits!

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : ♥ KERISSA ♥

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!