Imagination knows no bounds
❤30072014❤

Sunday, August 3, 2014 @ 1:29:00 AM | 0 Comment [s]


Our first anniversary, it was a short but sweet moment after work. Even though we postponed the celebration to a later date, but it's still the actual day for our first anniversary hence we cannot do without any celebration. We went to have a superb dinner at Saboten. The place was really amazing and the food was fabulous.

Gift exchange and card reading took place while we were waiting for our food. At that moment, i couldn't see anything / anyone else but him. He was so focused reading my handwritten love letter, i can't help but snapped a picture of him doing so.


My first love letter ❤

 See how focus he is :D I can spent hours just looking at him.
He was reading and smiling. Super cute ahhh ~~

I didn't have the courage to tell my parents that i have a boyfriend. I fear how they will react, i fear they would reject. Never once did i tell my parents about my own personal life or happenings. But this time, i feel i must tell my parents. It's definitely wasn't easy. Every time i would just swallow back the words ... AHHH why was it so difficult to just say "Mummy, i have a boyfriend". 

I finally did ! 3 days after our first anniversary, when my mum asked me about my new watch. It was a present from Baby !! 



When she asked who's trying to woo you. I said don't need to try cause already woo-ed. OH YEAHHHHHHH !!! I'm so frigging happy i finally said it. It's like a big stone off my chest. Surprisingly, my mum's reaction was not quite i expected. She paused for a short moment which i assume she was trying to process this new information. Then the questions came. Standard question like what is he working as, how old is he, let me see his photo etc etc. I'm so so so so so so so happy I've said it. Never once did i tell my family about me being in a relationship. Maybe this is him, this is who i will be together with :)

I can't wait for the little stay out at Sentosa Cove for our postponed first anniversary celebration. It will be so awesome !


I LOVE YOU BABY DEAR ❤❤

I may have lost someone i cared for but i know you will always be by my side. Thank you for staying with me and loving me. Looking forward to our second anniversary ! Muack muack :3


On the same day, i received this little gift from MOF too. GST Voucher :D 
Definitely came at the right time aye. LOL. Heheheh.





Older Post | Newer Post
This is who i am :D

J I E L I N G
K E R I S S A
채재린
there's nothing wrong with my name.
If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm imperfect, Forever 21 and I'm Lovin' It.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is MY blog so Click here if you hate it.
and SHOO!!!!!;p
TREAT ME GOOD, I'LL TREAT YOU EVEN BETTER !


Navigations!


♥HOME ♥ENTRIES ♥LINKS

♥CHECKLIST ♥RESOLUTION



TagBoard




The Credits!

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : ♥ KERISSA ♥

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!