Imagination knows no bounds
Hiatus

Saturday, August 2, 2014 @ 11:58:00 PM | 0 Comment [s]







A super long hiatus i must say. 
Actually it's only 4 months but to someone who likes to blog on events, it's a super long break. 

Guess till i get a new computer, blogging will be a very frustrating thing to do because everything will be loading super slowly and i do not have the patience. So it will be a blog post or two in a long while.

Some major events that had happened over the past few months.

1. Taiwan trip with my best girlfriend (and my mum -.-)
2. introduced to boyfriend's family
3. house renovation
4. helped out with boyfriend's house post renovation work
5. decision to go for a degree 
6. Bitches in the office
7. Worldcup
8. NDP Preview show
9. Went to breakout with excolleagues ----- IT WAS SUPER FUN
10. BBQ with conservation team
11. Diet plan ( Salad and Subway for lunches )
12. First anniversary ~~Ohhh love's in the air

And many many many many more. I'll just choose ONE of the above to blog about.

And of course, it will be first anniversary :)

Next blogpost will be on my first anniversary :D  





Older Post | Newer Post
This is who i am :D

J I E L I N G
K E R I S S A
채재린
there's nothing wrong with my name.
If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm imperfect, Forever 21 and I'm Lovin' It.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is MY blog so Click here if you hate it.
and SHOO!!!!!;p
TREAT ME GOOD, I'LL TREAT YOU EVEN BETTER !


Navigations!


♥HOME ♥ENTRIES ♥LINKS

♥CHECKLIST ♥RESOLUTION



TagBoard




The Credits!

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : ♥ KERISSA ♥

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!