Imagination knows no bounds
A season of giving

Thursday, December 25, 2014 @ 2:22:00 PM | 0 Comment [s]

On Christmas eve, left house with a happy happy mood cause I'm going back to office to give and receive presents! So happy and grateful that they still remembers me and keep me in mind when they are preparing the gifts.


I carried one big paper bag to the office and started distributing them when everyone is on another floor enjoying their Christmas buffet catering.

Packed all gifts given with love from everyone to baby and I in two paper bags and off we go facial. Wanted to head to Orchard to enjoy the Christmas Eve season but the weather wasn't good and both of us carrying two bags of stuff isn't helping much either hence we went home. 


Opened all the gifts and laze around till about dinner time when boyf's mummy came home with dinner. Watched running man while having wanton mee for dinner is really an extraordinary Christmas Eve right? Hehehe. 


So how everyone celebrated this happy season?

MERRY CHRISTMAS



Older Post | Newer Post
This is who i am :D

J I E L I N G
K E R I S S A
채재린
there's nothing wrong with my name.
If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm imperfect, Forever 21 and I'm Lovin' It.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is MY blog so Click here if you hate it.
and SHOO!!!!!;p
TREAT ME GOOD, I'LL TREAT YOU EVEN BETTER !


Navigations!


♥HOME ♥ENTRIES ♥LINKS

♥CHECKLIST ♥RESOLUTION



TagBoard




The Credits!

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : ♥ KERISSA ♥

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!