Imagination knows no bounds
Believe and fight on

Wednesday, December 17, 2014 @ 10:54:00 PM | 0 Comment [s]

Feeling really nervous about starting a new phase of my life
New environment, new people, new stress, new challenges and new life.

What if I don't do well? What if I don't make friends? What if people don't like me?

Personalized my first year's timetable and I tell myself, no point worrying now.
Since I've already decided to do it, then I'm gonna give in my all and do my very best for the next two years. 

All who is reading this, believe in yourself and no obstacle is too big for you. Fight On !!!



Older Post | Newer Post
This is who i am :D

J I E L I N G
K E R I S S A
채재린
there's nothing wrong with my name.
If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm imperfect, Forever 21 and I'm Lovin' It.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is MY blog so Click here if you hate it.
and SHOO!!!!!;p
TREAT ME GOOD, I'LL TREAT YOU EVEN BETTER !


Navigations!


♥HOME ♥ENTRIES ♥LINKS

♥CHECKLIST ♥RESOLUTION



TagBoard




The Credits!

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : ♥ KERISSA ♥

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!