Imagination knows no bounds
Dinner and Dance 2014

Sunday, December 14, 2014 @ 3:27:00 PM | 0 Comment [s]

Dinner and Dance, my last event with the company. This is a throwback post to 26 November and 05 December 2014.

As a committee of the event, planning and organizing becomes more intense when the date draws nearer and nearer.

Soon, the day (26 November 2014) arrives for the committee to give out the tickets. Went to the costumes shop to rent various costumes for each of the team members to wear during our walkabout. The best customer will be the Batman and Shrek ! Guess what, I got to be Flintstone's Pebbles. Awesome yaaaaa !!

There was so much laughter and fun during the walk about. It's probably the best part other than the actual event itself.








Everyone in the committee is busy juggling work and D&D duties but seems like i'm the only 'no work' team member cause my last day is arriving soon. Counting down to D&D is just like counting down to my last day with the company. 




Over the weekends, went to do my nails. Happy happy happy !
This is who i'll be during the Dinner and Dance :D


And guess what ! Luigi's moustache changes color according to my surrounding temperature.
It turns brown when it's really cold. Damn cool !!!

Finally the day arrives. There was absolutely no time to sit and relax. The committee was so busy preparing everything and after our last final meeting together, off we go to grab a quickie lunch before we head down to the hotel.

Though the hotel isn't new but it definitely looks good.


Preparation aside, i'm just going to the event itself where all the fun and laughter are.


Our stage backdrop ~ Cute ain't it?

Soon, people started streaming in to the registration area in awesome super cutesy costumes ever. 
Beware, lots of photographs :)


Door gifts

Committee members gathered at the registration counter, all ready, set to go !

He's the most look alike Fred Flintstone for the night !

Tavern Maiden with her gigantic beer cup ♥️

Adorable fluffy pikachu ! *Pika Pika* 

My long lost twin sister ! Cutest witch in the universe. ♥️

I don't know what character he is but i love him all the same. ♥️♥️
Love you baby :3 

Fairies, witch and wizards ! I will definitely miss working with all of you people ! ♥️

My workdays after-lunch brush teeth kakis. ♥️
I miss you both greatly.

Princesses from our 'table cantik'. 

Chio sexy pirates in the house!! 

The moment when these smurfilicious cute characters walked in.
I smurf them so much! 

Committee of Marios with Bert !

My dearest team manager with cute Oscar ! 

Ain't this sweet? Peter Pan and cutesy Tinkerbell.

Look how happy our little penguins are. Welcome Happy Feet ! 

OH LOOK !!! Flintstones' family is here too !
My favorites will definitely be Pebbes and Dino ♥️

Alice in Wonderland !!
I simply adore Tweedledum and Tweedledee ♥️

Look at the Legos !!
Just two hours of preparations, aren't they awesome? 

Fluffy cute !!!
Winnie the pooh & friends and not to forget dear Pikachu !

Scooby Doo, Bugs Bunny and Sylvester came to play.
But why are they holding guns? Hmmm. 

Smurfs !! with Gargamel the evil wizard who is always after the smurfs.
Seems like they made peace already
But why is his kitty orange?

Popeye the sailor man made his entrance with a skate scooter? Hahaha. 

Look how cutesy Cookie Monster and Oscar is.
Oh so fluffy :D 

Popeye and Olive Oyl looking so lovey dovey together. 

Beware when pirates gather together. Especially smiling pirates.
Not all are as nice as Captain Jack Sparrow. Oops. I like Captain Jack !!! 

Gargamel up on stage for stage games :) 
He doesn't look scary right? 

Sesame Street characters ! CHEERS 

Pretty Snow Whites out without her Dwarfs.

Final performance by our own Singapore Lumitronx !



And last but not least, our dear Emcee for the night - Belinda Lee 
She look so adorable in her present look-alike big ribbon dress.
Thanks once again, Belinda. 

Finale photo taking with Belinda. 

One last one with the D&D committee. 

OH YAY ! The day finally ended. Dead beat.
What a great way to end my last day of work with the lovely people of the company.

Thank you all for making my first full time job in the society, such an enjoyable one. *BIG HUGS*





Older Post | Newer Post
This is who i am :D

J I E L I N G
K E R I S S A
채재린
there's nothing wrong with my name.
If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm imperfect, Forever 21 and I'm Lovin' It.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is MY blog so Click here if you hate it.
and SHOO!!!!!;p
TREAT ME GOOD, I'LL TREAT YOU EVEN BETTER !


Navigations!


♥HOME ♥ENTRIES ♥LINKS

♥CHECKLIST ♥RESOLUTION



TagBoard




The Credits!

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : ♥ KERISSA ♥

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!