Imagination knows no bounds
Farewell treats and gift

Monday, December 15, 2014 @ 12:22:00 AM | 0 Comment [s]



My farewell treats to my lovely colleagues will be my homemade Oreo Mousse. But it will take a long while to make them hence decided to make it after my last day.

It's easy to make but tedious to put them in cups as they have to be put into the cups layer by layer. After i'm done with about 80 cups of mousse, i'm deadbeat. No more such crazy ideas anymore but I'm glad I completed it on time to bring them to the office on Wednesday which is the third working day after my last day.



Cabbed down to office during tea break time with four big cake boxes filled with my yummilicious Oreo Mousse. Hehehe. I told the cabby uncle I have mousse in the bags and I'm scared that they will melt as the sun is shining on them. He understood and I reached my destination quite fast :)


Baby came down to help me with my bags. Thank you baby ! :3
Gave out all my mousse and I'm so glad that everyone loves it.

Lastly, my dear team manager passed me a gigantic paper bag with a gigantic gift wrapped present !!

It's a gift from everyone :) ♥️

Lovely colleagues penned down their farewell wishes for me.
Awwww, I feel so loved by all. Thank you and I love all of you ♥️

Thank you Teeny Jie for the early Christmas gift ♥️

Sad that I have to leave everyone whom i enjoyed working with so much. Thank you all for making my time with the company a joyful one. It's not a goodbye, we'll meet again :D



Older Post | Newer Post
This is who i am :D

J I E L I N G
K E R I S S A
채재린
there's nothing wrong with my name.
If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm imperfect, Forever 21 and I'm Lovin' It.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is MY blog so Click here if you hate it.
and SHOO!!!!!;p
TREAT ME GOOD, I'LL TREAT YOU EVEN BETTER !


Navigations!


♥HOME ♥ENTRIES ♥LINKS

♥CHECKLIST ♥RESOLUTION



TagBoard




The Credits!

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : ♥ KERISSA ♥

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!