Imagination knows no bounds
First day to school as a student

Wednesday, December 17, 2014 @ 3:23:00 PM | 0 Comment [s]

Though its not for lessons but I'm a student again. Went for the introduction orientation yesterday to know more about the university and webs. Frankly speaking, they are super not user friendly. So difficult to navigate around and it makes me very frustrated.

Met up with Qi and off we go to school together. Really so glad that she is in the same university as me. We headed off to the grand hall for our introduction orientation. And guess what ! My ex-colleague approached me to ask me to join the orientation freshman camp. What a surprise and its always good to see someone i know in a foreign scary new environment. Met Ken, my long time friend in the grand hall too :)

The introduction orientation finally ended after 2 hours. Headed off to register ourselves for the freshman orientation camp. Paid 30$ for the camp some more. Why need pay! why need pay! Sigh.

Went off to the next block to collect our student cards and finally.... lunch time ! We went to Bugis-Yoogane, my second visit :)



Free flow of Kimchi. One of the best Kimchi I've eaten in Singapore. 

Salad with Strawberry dressing. Extraordinary taste I must say. 

Chicken Galbi for 2 pax ! Very red indeed. *spicy* 

Additional fried rice and cheese 



Finally our Chicken Galbi is done. Red isn't it.

Fried rice is done too. It's red too. *spicy* 

A selfie together after so long :)

Just a little secret ... after the food got digested and decided to come out ... ...
IT BURNS !!

After lunch, Ken and Qi went their own way and I wandered around Bugis while waiting for baby to end work at 5:30 pm. It was only 3:30 pm when I started walking around. One hour passed and my legs were so sore that I decided to wait at Starbucks instead. Got myself a cup of Toffee Nut Frappe and started doodling on their serviette.

Gave it to baby and he kept it nicely in his bag ♥️

Light healthy dinner with baby

Went to baby's place after dinner to create my first 2 semesters timetable. It's really not easy at all. But after an hour or so, my timetable is done. 

Baby helped me with the presents collecting and even brought it home with him. Thanks Baby ♥️

Early Christmas gift from HOD.

From dearest Aishywarya ♥️


Thank you everyone for remembering me and keeping me in your mind even though I've already left the company. ♥️♥️


Older Post | Newer Post
This is who i am :D

J I E L I N G
K E R I S S A
채재린
there's nothing wrong with my name.
If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm imperfect, Forever 21 and I'm Lovin' It.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is MY blog so Click here if you hate it.
and SHOO!!!!!;p
TREAT ME GOOD, I'LL TREAT YOU EVEN BETTER !


Navigations!


♥HOME ♥ENTRIES ♥LINKS

♥CHECKLIST ♥RESOLUTION



TagBoard




The Credits!

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : ♥ KERISSA ♥

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!