Imagination knows no bounds
Hiatus ends !

Wednesday, December 10, 2014 @ 11:37:00 PM | 0 Comment [s]






Finally my hiatus ends.
The reason would be because i bought a new laptop and most importantly, i'm officially jobless now. Yes, I've tendered.

Withdrawal symptoms and i really miss the all my lovely colleagues. To be honest, i somewhat misses my work.
Liaising with colleagues from different department and various sponsors out there, is fun to a certain extent. 

Now, waking up everyday without an aim or plan is really so draggy.
I basically drag myself out of bed after sleeping for more than half a day and laze around the house. 

Hopefully the rest of my December will be more fulfilling and fun.





Older Post | Newer Post
This is who i am :D

J I E L I N G
K E R I S S A
채재린
there's nothing wrong with my name.
If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm imperfect, Forever 21 and I'm Lovin' It.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is MY blog so Click here if you hate it.
and SHOO!!!!!;p
TREAT ME GOOD, I'LL TREAT YOU EVEN BETTER !


Navigations!


♥HOME ♥ENTRIES ♥LINKS

♥CHECKLIST ♥RESOLUTION



TagBoard




The Credits!

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : ♥ KERISSA ♥

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!