Imagination knows no bounds
Procrastination

Friday, December 19, 2014 @ 11:17:00 PM | 0 Comment [s]

Starting to feel time is running out. In no time I'm going to start school.
5 days to Christmas, 12 days to a brand new year and 16 days before my first lesson starts.

Tendered a month before school starts, hoping to have a good recharging rest and to do what I want but 2 weeks had passed and I feel like I have not really done anything.


Though I loved to just sit and do nothing but doing nothing every single day is really too life wasting. Previously when I have to work from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm and on days when I head home straight after work, all I want to do is to rest and do nothing. That feels super awesome! Now, I'm just wasting life away.


I must not procrastinate any more. Time to get my ass out of bed in the morning instead of sleeping till noon. Time to do what I love and spend time more meaningfully.

Just bought butter, flour and many other baking needs. Gonna try out new recipes and improve on my existing recipes.

And of course, I'll blog more :) It's one of the many hobbies I love.


Older Post | Newer Post
This is who i am :D

J I E L I N G
K E R I S S A
채재린
there's nothing wrong with my name.
If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm imperfect, Forever 21 and I'm Lovin' It.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is MY blog so Click here if you hate it.
and SHOO!!!!!;p
TREAT ME GOOD, I'LL TREAT YOU EVEN BETTER !


Navigations!


♥HOME ♥ENTRIES ♥LINKS

♥CHECKLIST ♥RESOLUTION



TagBoard




The Credits!

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : ♥ KERISSA ♥

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!