Imagination knows no bounds
The Hobbit

Friday, December 19, 2014 @ 1:52:00 PM | 0 Comment [s]

Meet up with Baby after he ended work yesterday to catch The Hobbit premiere! Thank you baby for booking the tickets beforehand :D
The movie is awesome, really awesome, really really awesome. Though I watched the whole movie with a raging headache, but I still enjoyed the movie very much.


There are some parts which I love the most and still remembers the scene.

The moment when Smaug the dragon got shot down by Brad who used the black arrow brought to him by his son. It's fantastic but that's also the start of the battle.


The second scene that I remembers most is when the ogre knocked down the brick wall using his head and KO-ed.
It's hilarious ! People in the theatre laughed out loud . Hehehehe.

And ohhh the Arkenstone is so beautiful :3


Older Post | Newer Post
This is who i am :D

J I E L I N G
K E R I S S A
채재린
there's nothing wrong with my name.
If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm imperfect, Forever 21 and I'm Lovin' It.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is MY blog so Click here if you hate it.
and SHOO!!!!!;p
TREAT ME GOOD, I'LL TREAT YOU EVEN BETTER !


Navigations!


♥HOME ♥ENTRIES ♥LINKS

♥CHECKLIST ♥RESOLUTION



TagBoard




The Credits!

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : ♥ KERISSA ♥

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!