Imagination knows no bounds
River Safari on a Thursday

Saturday, January 17, 2015 @ 3:54:00 PM | 0 Comment [s]

The day where baby is on leave to celebrate his birthday with me. Initially birthday celebration plan for my dearest boyf was originally to KSL but sad to realize his passport only left with 4 months.

Plan B ! River Safari (RS), a place of my choice. Hahahaha don't know is his birthday or mine already. LOL ! But before that, breakfast first ... as usual. As a start of baby's birthday, I headed over to baby's place early in the morning to give him a wake up hug. Laze on the bed for a little bit, or that's what we thought. Soon, 2 hours passed .... LOL ! After like don't know how long, we are finally on way to Thomson's Hans. While enjoying the company of each other on the bus, we missed our stop and off we went to Novena Square's Hans instead. We are indeed the most ridiculously funny couple ever.





At noon when the sun is at it's hottest, we arrived at the RS. Complimentary birthday ticket for baby and off we go to see what RS has in store for us. Fishes, reptiles, mammals, otters, crocodiles etc. The whole park is so quiet that wherever we go, there are less than 15 people. Nevertheless, let's go !






This Yangtze alligator had it's mouth closed all the time. Both of us scare and opened our mouth to the alligator and amazingly, it's mouth started opening bigger and bigger. Very fascinating yet scary.




What excites me the most would be the pandas ! Kaikai and Jiajia are located right at the end of  RS. Air conditioned, cozy and away from the blazing heat outside. Before the pandas, a red panda greeted us first. Such a fluffy cute fox-like panda, walking round and round in it's own area.

Up ahead is Kaikai, how to differentiate him from Jiajia would be his little tuff of hair on his head which makes his head look like an 'onion-head'. Kaikai stood up when we arrived, he showed us his ass and started pissing against the tree. -.- Suddenly, 3 big lumps of shit came out. LOL ! And Jiajia on the other hand focused on finding his carrots.

Let the photos do the talking :)





The moment when Kaikai decided to pee and shit in front of everyone. 









The red panda ! Extremely fluffy and cute


After completing our second half of RS, we headed back to the big aquarium and relax. It's extremely cozy and relaxing that calms our mind. Took silly no-face photos 'with' the big fishies by the big aquarium.






Overall, it's a happy happy day together. I hope you enjoyed your birthday as much as I enjoyed your birthday :D Once again, happy birthday baby! You've reached your big 3 now, don't feel old kay ... because you still have me ! Wahahaha . I don't know what i'm saying already. Be happy and i love you :3


I looked the same in all pictures -.- Hehehehe .




Older Post | Newer Post
This is who i am :D

J I E L I N G
K E R I S S A
채재린
there's nothing wrong with my name.
If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm imperfect, Forever 21 and I'm Lovin' It.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is MY blog so Click here if you hate it.
and SHOO!!!!!;p
TREAT ME GOOD, I'LL TREAT YOU EVEN BETTER !


Navigations!


♥HOME ♥ENTRIES ♥LINKS

♥CHECKLIST ♥RESOLUTION



TagBoard




The Credits!

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : ♥ KERISSA ♥

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!