Imagination knows no bounds
The last day of 2014

Thursday, January 1, 2015 @ 4:32:00 PM | 0 Comment [s]


I need some downtime with the people i love, just looking at the year in review and recollecting stuff, some deliberately forgotten. It just so happened yesterday that i was being made to visualize everything in retrospect, realizing how so many things have happened within this year.

I had a stirring in my heart, propelled by the happy changes and growth; I've learnt to be patient with life's opportunities, to have faith, to give strength to others, to have courage to accept loss, to stand up from defeat, to be forgiving, to live like the sun. and for all these, i am truly humbled.

It's time to for some action to fix what went wrong in the year 2014. I truly hope all will be good and well for year 2015. It's the year in which I go back to studies and of course meet many new people along the way. 

In this brand new year, let's all meet up with old friends to reminisce on the wonderful memories we shared and make new ones.

Happy new year everyone. May all your wishes and resolutions come true.




Older Post | Newer Post
This is who i am :D

J I E L I N G
K E R I S S A
채재린
there's nothing wrong with my name.
If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm imperfect, Forever 21 and I'm Lovin' It.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is MY blog so Click here if you hate it.
and SHOO!!!!!;p
TREAT ME GOOD, I'LL TREAT YOU EVEN BETTER !


Navigations!


♥HOME ♥ENTRIES ♥LINKS

♥CHECKLIST ♥RESOLUTION



TagBoard




The Credits!

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : ♥ KERISSA ♥

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!