Imagination knows no bounds
It's my big day !!!

Wednesday, February 11, 2015 @ 10:45:00 PM | 0 Comment [s]

Yesterday, the day goes on normally as i have classes till 6:30 pm! Tsk.

Rushed to Plaza Singapura after Classes to meet up with baby for a simple dinner together. Nearly couldn't have dinner together alone... shan't go into details for this.

When i reached Plaza Singapura, we headed to PappaRich for dinner. Go to Papparich to experience a true Malaysian dining experience. At PappaRich, you will find authentic and delicious staple Malaysian cuisine in the urban city of Singapore. Discerning customers who are seeking quality offerings and an array of Malaysian delights at affordable prices, PappaRich is the place to be! Oh, and they cater for Vegetarians too ! 



We got ourselves the Pappa Chicken Chop, Chicken Satay, Dry Curry Noodles with Steamed Chicken and last but not least the awesome dessert, Pappa ABC Special with Ice-cream which is full-of-surprise!! 






I love the dessert best ! There are cendols, corn kernel, red bean and ice cream! That's what you can see but as you eat, you will find peanuts, raisins, attap seeds, more red beans and more corn kernels and more cendols! This is my far one of the best desserts I've eaten. Yummilicious indeed :D


Thank you baby ♡ I love you majorly :3


Older Post | Newer Post
This is who i am :D

J I E L I N G
K E R I S S A
채재린
there's nothing wrong with my name.
If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm imperfect, Forever 21 and I'm Lovin' It.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is MY blog so Click here if you hate it.
and SHOO!!!!!;p
TREAT ME GOOD, I'LL TREAT YOU EVEN BETTER !


Navigations!


♥HOME ♥ENTRIES ♥LINKS

♥CHECKLIST ♥RESOLUTION



TagBoard




The Credits!

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : ♥ KERISSA ♥

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!