Imagination knows no bounds
Valentines ❤

Sunday, February 15, 2015 @ 11:53:00 PM | 0 Comment [s]

Valentine day ... is just a normal day if you ask me but it's a day to be with your partner and express the love you have for him or her. Likewise, we did the same just like any other lovey dovey couples. 

I started preparing my gift couple of weeks before valentine as it's all handmade! Cut papers into the desired size and wrote a reason on each paper why i love my boyfriend. When I finally got 52 reasons written out, pasting them on poker cards is so much easier.



The end product of my hardwork :D 

The final gift is finally done! Feel so proud of myself!!

One of the gift from baby. My long awaited instax mini 8!!!!! 
THANK YOU BABYYY.

A selfie together on valentine:)
Last year's valentine day, I overheard someone said "What is valentine day without roses".
Why need roses when you have your loved one beside you?

First time to Grand Park City Hall, the journey to Grand Park wasn't really expected.
Maybe it's because it's just behind Peninsula Plaza.


Let the food speaks for itself :) 


Took a little of each from the Japanese and fresh seafood corner and left the plate on the table while i went back to look around at other food options. When I came back, all my yummy-looking salmons are gone!!! LOL! They all went into the big tummy of my boyfriend. *abish* 



The salad bar. LOL! 

Miniatures Macaroons.
Very very yummy. I love the coffee and caramel flavor best! 


Salmon topup-ed! Quickly went to take a few before it's gone again.
The salmon's really great! No wonder it's gone from my plate -.-


I got a leather pandora bracelet from baby too! The typical bracelet kiaps my little hair on my wrist that makes wearing a pandora uncomfortable. Thank you my dearest baby for thinking the best for me.

Pink stuff are coming to me one by one this year. Is that a hint to be more lady or what? First a pink phone then a pink instax. Uhmmmm ... ...

Thank you for surprising me with my long awaited instax mini 8. Thank you for surprising me with a new bracelet from Pandora, now I can wear my bracelet out. Thank you for making reservations at a restaurant. Thank you for loving who I am and giving in to me when you can. So many things to thank you for but most of all I'm thankful that I have you.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S BABY! I LOVE YOU 



Older Post | Newer Post
This is who i am :D

J I E L I N G
K E R I S S A
채재린
there's nothing wrong with my name.
If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm imperfect, Forever 21 and I'm Lovin' It.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is MY blog so Click here if you hate it.
and SHOO!!!!!;p
TREAT ME GOOD, I'LL TREAT YOU EVEN BETTER !


Navigations!


♥HOME ♥ENTRIES ♥LINKS

♥CHECKLIST ♥RESOLUTION



TagBoard




The Credits!

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : ♥ KERISSA ♥

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!