Imagination knows no bounds
The independent journey

Tuesday, April 7, 2015 @ 11:49:00 PM | 0 Comment [s]

Frankly speaking, I've not move on entirely from a teenage girl mindset. From my previous blog which I'd private with my first post dated on 30 May 2009 before I started this new blog, I must say I have grown so much from being a teenage girl to an almost-lady. I honestly do not wish to outgrow my teenage self. The happy-go-lucky, the free mind, carefree laughter, etc will all be locked up and all the responsibilities, independence, maturity, etc will surface. I will be fully responsible for the decisions I make for my life, I will need to be answer for my own actions and face the real cruelty of this scary nice world.

I've always sought after nice sugared words, though they don't come easy and had always hate people raising their voice at me. I'm always being super duper 'yang-orh' (show extreme affections) to my boyfriend. I love to show my affections like how a little girl will do to their father. Doing such acts to my boyfriend really makes me super happy. When he response to my affections, it makes me feel protected. Acts like returning my hugs or kisses; allow me to snuggle up against him and many many more. Not sure how he feels when i do all these but I really feel very happy to have him with me. Thank you baby 

As mentioned in my previous blog posts, leaving the workforce means lesser time spent with my boyfriend. I really miss those times when I can simply just turn my head to look at him, go to work together, lunch together and go for dates straight after work. Now, the 2 days per week of dates with my boyfriend is what I always look forward too ever since I started school. Sometimes, I get to meet him for dinner so that makes it more than 2 days but these additional perks are rare to come because rest is essential for him who works 5 days per week.

Thus, I want to give myself a chance to try to be more independent hence I gave myself a one month no dating till examinations are over. It's not easy not easy not easy, definitely not easy. I'm always thinking of asking if we can have dinner together, whether I can head over to his place for a short while, etc, BUT I held back. I want to be a better girlfriend who's mature and can be a proper support / help for my boyfriend.


Though I'm a little skeptical about this independent idea, let's just give it a try, Kerissa.
So before I say I failed, I'm gonna give in my all since this idea came from me.




Older Post | Newer Post
This is who i am :D

J I E L I N G
K E R I S S A
채재린
there's nothing wrong with my name.
If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm imperfect, Forever 21 and I'm Lovin' It.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is MY blog so Click here if you hate it.
and SHOO!!!!!;p
TREAT ME GOOD, I'LL TREAT YOU EVEN BETTER !


Navigations!


♥HOME ♥ENTRIES ♥LINKS

♥CHECKLIST ♥RESOLUTION



TagBoard




The Credits!

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : ♥ KERISSA ♥

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!