Imagination knows no bounds
Back to School

Monday, January 5, 2015 @ 11:59:00 PM | 0 Comment [s]


Officially started school today after an almost 2 years of work life. I can say I'm not really confident that I can study. Dilemma for the whole night and I decided to just start by printing out the first couple of lecture slides in preparation for my first lectures.

Classes starts at 12 PM and met up with Qi at 10:30 AM as we have to meet our book sellers before the lecture starts. Guess the first day of school isn't going well for us. A severe accident on BKE jammed up the whole expressway. In the end, the bus we're on took another exit out of the expressway instead of the Bukit Panjang exit. Can you imagine our shocked face ?! We are like soon to be late already and this had to happen. Since the bus took another exit, we got down and walked our way to the bus stop that we're suppose to wait for our next bus.



The whole process like a rush only. We just run here run there to meet up with our book sellers when we finally alighted from the bus opposite school. By the time we reached the lecture hall, we're like "Heng ah ! 5 minutes late only".  Calmed ourselves down and time to start listening to class. 



I feel so lost, so out of place. Put the fact that I don't like to study aside, I just feel funny that after enjoying working for near to 2 years, now I'm back to studying. Can't imagine at all but I'm here listening to classes. Since the first step is taken, guess I'll persevere and do my best for the next 2 years. 

Used to work with baby everyday and even got to meet up one day during the weekends. That's like 6 days a week but now, we're doing different things at different locations. I study 2 days a week while he works 5 days. So it all cuts down to meeting up one day during the weekdays and one day for the weekends. I'm really fine with this change, just that I need to get used to the new change. 



Baby, I know you will say I'll be fine but I just want to let you know I just miss the days we stick together to each other every single day. Now I will just miss you independently and look forward to our next date. *Independent mode 90%*

So while you work hard, I will try to study hard and smooth smooth end this 2 years without much obstacles. 



While I get used to not being with you everyday, please know that I will always be here for you no matter what
and baby, I love you to the moon and back ♥




Older Post | Newer Post
This is who i am :D

J I E L I N G
K E R I S S A
채재린
there's nothing wrong with my name.
If you think you know me, read my blog and think again.
I'm imperfect, Forever 21 and I'm Lovin' It.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is MY blog so Click here if you hate it.
and SHOO!!!!!;p
TREAT ME GOOD, I'LL TREAT YOU EVEN BETTER !


Navigations!


♥HOME ♥ENTRIES ♥LINKS

♥CHECKLIST ♥RESOLUTION



TagBoard




The Credits!

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : ♥ KERISSA ♥

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!